Episode #24, 23 October 2022
This week, Faizan and Faisal spoke about 5 resources to get inspiration from.
Faisal Spoke about:
- Twitter as a search tool (along with using regex)
- Reddit (Front page of the Internet)
- YouTube as a hidden gem (second largest search engine)
- Newsletters (to get TL;DR) on anything
- Speaking to people and nurturing relationships to get feedback
Faizan spoke about:
- Springwise (Global innovation intelligence platform)
- Slashdot (As sources of real time info)
- Google trends as a discovery engine
- Wikipedia(footnotes + sources)
They also spoke about an interesting platform where teachers can sell lesson plans and other materials to other teachers. Hidden markets & inspiration across niches and how some folks are monetizing this for spectacular side hustles.